What is Mobile Photo Connect and why should I be there?
- Mobile Photo Connect is the world's premier conference for the mobile imaging ecosystem, hosting 200+ potential partners and industry thought leaders: photo & video app developers, mobile vendors, cloud storage providers, software companies, camera manufacturers, trade press, and investors.
- Hear from respected industry visionaries and share your own perspectives.
- Learn about the newest trends in mobile photography and videography.
- Network and find new partners. How? Check out the Exposure section below.
When is it?
Tuesday October 24, 2017, 1:00 PM - 7:30 PM; Wednesday October 25, 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM.
Where is it held?
The beautiful Golden Gate Club in the Presidio Park, San Francisco.
Who spoke last year?
- Click here to view last year's speakers.
- A few examples: Eric Cheng (Facebook), Bryan Mason (VSCO), Wayne Liu (Perfect Corp.), Mehrshad Mansouri (GoPro), Paul T. Kim (Samsung), and Radu Rusu (Fyusion, Inc)
Cost and purchasing?
$599; click here to buy. Make sure to purchase your ticket by June 30 to get an Early Bird VIP pass at no extra charge! (check out the exposure benefits below).
Why sign up *now*?
- To boost your networking effectiveness – before, during and after Mobile Photo Connect at no extra charge!
For the price of a regular ticket, purchase your Early Bird VIP pass now to:
- Join our exclusive VIP networking breakfast on October 25 – make a 2-minute roundtable introduction to all attending fellow VIP attendees, so they know who you are and could reach out to you for partnering opportunities during the conference.
- Join other VIPs in our VIP lounge to grab a cappuccino or a special refreshment – or to simply hang out.
- Publish your partnership objectives for the conference, your company URL and your LinkedIn profile URL on our new VIP Connect with Me page – the ideal vehicle to be noticed and contacted by fellow attendees before, during or after the conference.
- Publish a trailer about your app on our sample attendee app page and benefit from priority trailer placement (the earlier you sign up, the more prominent your app’s placement).
- If you have an app that you’d like present in one of the Show & Tell sessions, you may also qualify for one of the first 10 Show & Tell demo slots reserved for Early Bird VIP attendee and early sponsors. Hurry – each year we have more Show & Tell requests than we can accommodate!
- Sign up now! (but no later than June 30).
How can I request a Show & Tell demo slot for my app?
- Purchase your Mobile Photo Connect ticket by June 30 to not only receive all the benefits of your Early Bird VIP pass, but also to qualify for one of the first 10 Show & Tell demo slots. We will select these slots within a few days after June 30.
- After registration, please describe to us which app you’d like to present. The app needs to be new (or significantly upgraded) by the time of the conference, i.e. released in the July 1 – October 24 timeframe.
- Selected Show & Tell apps will automatically compete for a Mobile Photo Connect Award.
- Whether your app is selected or not, after registration you may immediately upload your app’s trailer for placement on our sample attendee apps page. The earlier you register, the higher your app trailer’s position on our 2017 page.
How do you select apps for the Show & Tell slots?
- We try to have a balance between apps that cater to various use cases. We don’t want any particular category (such as camera apps, print apps, collage apps, etc.) to crowd out the other ones.
- In addition, to promote diversity, we especially encourage female presenters to apply!
Is the Awards jury involved in selecting the Show & Tell slots?
- No, the jury will only decide who receives the Mobile Photo Connect Awards from among the 30 apps that will be presented in the Show & Tell sessions. Likewise, we as organizers are not involved in determining the Award winners.
Why won’t you select more Show & Tell apps by June 30?
- We want to give new apps that will be released later this summer/fall a chance to participate.
- In addition, we also reserve a limited number of Show & Tell slots for sponsors.
What if my app is not selected for a Show & Tell presentation?
- You’ll have a second shot at it. We’ll keep your submission for our second-round selection, which will happen about a month before the conference. If you have any updates to your app by mid-September, please let us know!
- Also, you can immediately get exposure for your app by uploading your app trailer on our sample attendee apps page. The earlier you register, the higher your app’s position on this page.
How can I upload a trailer of my app to the sample attendee apps page?
- After you register as an attendee, you'll have the opportunity to upload a short video trailer of your app, which we'll place on our sample attendee apps page. This way, anybody who is considering attending or who is planning their networking at the conference can check out your app in advance!
What if I upload my app trailer now and I want to replace it with a different trailer later on?
- Just let us know and provide us with the YouTube link. Your trailer will stay in the same position on the page.
How can I get additional industry exposure?
Please check out our sponsorship options.